[Insight-users] direction cosine manipulation

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 01:45:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking at methods for inhomgeneity correction using a B1 image.
My problem is ensuring correct positioning and alignment of the B1
image and the image I want to correct as the fields of view and
direction cosines are different.

Is there any method for orienting images based on direction cosines,
or should I convert the cosines to a rotation based transform and deal
with the differences that way? Note that I'm not concerned about the
coarse orientation dealt with by the OrientationImageFilter.

Thanks.