[Insight-users] applying a transform to an otherset of images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 11 19:12:36 EDT 2008

Hi Ludovic,

1) If is perfectly fine to register images that have different
    number of pixels. The fact that your:

               fixed image is of size 256 x 256 x 156

    while your:

               moving image is of siz 128 x 128 x 128

    shouldn't be a problem for the registration process, nor the
    resampling process.

2) Please verify that the origin and spacing of your images is
    correct. You can do this by calling

        fixedImage->Print(std::cout);
        movingImage->Print(std::cout);

    and please post to the mailing list the output of the Print()
    statements.

3) Does your registration code has a Command/Observer connected
    to the optimizer ?

    If so, could you please post to the list the output of the
    registration iterations (typically : metric value and transform
    parameters).