[Insight-users] Confidence Connected Seed Coordinates

Cameron Burnett w_e_b_m_a_s_t_e_r_6_9 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:46:12 EDT 2008

Oh ok. So there is no way to perhaps extract a pixel at a certain physical coordinate, from the ImageSeriesReader object ?? I had a look at the doxygen documentation for itk::ImageSeriesReader but there wasn't any method like that.

The problem is that I'm doing this with 3D interaction. At the moment I don't have any 2D viewports at all. In order to find a seed point, the only logical thing I could think of was a vtkPointWidget. If that doesn't end up working then I'm not sure if it would be possible to do 3D region growing at all. Unless I can guess the seed point.

Any ideas??

Thanks.