[Insight-users] Modify a ball Structuring Element

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Apr 14 10:54:54 EDT 2008

Hi Irene,

You may be interested in the methods in the FlatStructuringElement
made to transform an image to a structuring element, and a structuring
element to an image.
That way, you can prepare easy a complex structuring element in an
image, or check the structuring element shape visually.

You will find the FlatStructuringElement class in the article
"Efficient implementation of kernel filtering" on the Insight Journal.

Regards,

Gaëtan