[Insight-users] ImagePCAShapeModelEstimator to GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSet

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:07:35 EDT 2008

Please help, I am completely stuck. I have not received a response in
the last three weeks to two previous emails. I really appreciate your
help ahead of time.

Can someone give me a brief outline how to take the shape model output
images from the ImagePCAShapeModelEstimator and use them as the shape
model input for the
GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSet.

There is a great example on how to use the level set method, but there
is no documentation on how to generate the shape model input requirred
for the level set method.

I have a series of output images that look like signed distance images
from the output of the model generator. I do not know how to turn this
model into the input needed for the level set. I have found no answers
on the listserve archives.

Thanks
--Ken--