[Insight-users] ImageRegistration8.cxx trouble loading images

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:04:35 EDT 2008

All

Im working with ImageRegistration8.cxx and Im having trouble loading
the images:
brainweb1e1a10f20.mha
brainweb1e1a10f20Rot10Tx15.mha

The itk exception macro is being fired that it "cant create an IO object".
1) I am unable to open these two files in volview or ITK SNAP either.
2) I can convert a series of dicom's into a .mha file in one program,
save the file, and have this itk example open this dicom->mha file.
3) I can get the 2D registration examples to work that have the 2d mha
file already downloaded with the original itk code

Im assuming this is my mistake, but I am having trouble figuring out
why I cant read an image??

Are their alternative images to work with this example?

Appreciate the help.
ITK version: cvs_12_March_08;
MSVS7

Thanks