[Insight-users] Segmentation -> Spatial objects

David Dubois dubois at enst.fr
Fri Aug 8 05:06:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thank you! This is getting me somewhere.  Now all I need is to know how
to go from polyline path to linespatialobject.  What is the process?

On a side note: Why isn't it possible to go from segmentation to spatial
object directly?  David Marr's vision concepts point in that direction
and it would be great for further analysis.

DD