[Insight-users] A problem of image border when using itk::ResampleImageFilter!

Daniel Mace dlm19 at duke.edu
Sun Aug 10 11:01:15 EDT 2008

Jun,

I ran into the same issue with resizing images.  It's not necessarily a
bug, but rather a rounding issue with how ITK decides to calculate
whether the regions they are interpolating are inside/outside the
boundary of the image.  I can't remember exactly where the rounding
issue took place, but try adding/subtracting a small value to your scale
change (e.g., switching from a 128*128 to a 256*256 would be a rescaling
of 0.5, subtract off 0.000001 to make it 0.499999).

Cheers,
Dan