[Insight-users] MultiRez - Level Set

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Aug 17 13:44:32 EDT 2008

Hi Gopalakrishnan

You may want to give it a try to the new two examples:

    Insight/Examples/Registration
               DeformableRegistration16.cxx
               DeformableRegistration17.cxx

They were kindly contributed by Vidya Rajagopalan, from the
Bioimaging Systems Lab, Virginia Tech.

These examples will show you how to properly use the code.

         You will find these examples in ITK 3.8.

Please let us know if you find any problems,