[Insight-users] Dashboard Submit Hangs

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Aug 18 17:15:08 EDT 2008

One thing I would recommend is to reboot your machine daily as a cronjob
itself... We do this with the *vast majority* of dashboard machines at
Kitware. They mostly reboot around 8:30 pm Eastern time.

That way, if there is a leftover/stuck/hung ctest or compiler or test
program or ..... whatever ..... it will be eliminated when the reboot
cronjob occurs.

In the meantime, we are trying to determine the source of the hangs. If you
discover what the exact cause is, please pass on the info.

HTH,
David