[Insight-users] Fast Marching segmentation on 3D image: an empty result volume

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Wed Aug 27 11:45:01 EDT 2008

Sara,

If you plan to use itk and related packages, I suggest spending sometime
and learning how to build and use all the packages.
I normally run cmake in InsightApplications and then go to the directory
of the packages I want and run make in there, that way I do not have to
wait for everything to build before using one of them. If you manage to
build SNAP correctly, you should find the executable "InsightSNAP" in
your build directory. You just run that and take it from there. Keep in
mind that you can find alot more info at http://www.itksnap.org/

HTH

Leila