[Insight-users] How to run an executable on Windows

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 6 18:48:24 EST 2008

Hi Yao,

The question in your email is not very clear.

1) Do you have an executable that you build by using ITK and VTK ?

2) When you built it, were you using ITK or VTK as shared libraries ?

3) When you copied the executable (.exe file) to the other computer,
   and try to run it, do you get an error message ?

   If so, please post the *EXACT* error message to the mailing list.