[Insight-users] Generalizing vesselness with respect to dimensionality and shape

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 17:30:51 EST 2008

Hi Luca,

Thanks for such an immediate response.
I tried all implementations you provided with your code and got similar
results.
For simplicity lets consider "MultiScaleObjectnessExample3D.cxx" where
I just commented some of your lines and added mine for noise suppression.
In the attachment I can find the code along with Eclipse.jpg which
demonstrates the problem.

Let me know whether the attachment could go through.

Regards,

Alex