[Insight-users] convert between the point position in GLSliceView and index in the image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 10 14:02:36 EST 2008

Hi Yaoyaho,

Simply hit the "P" key and GLsliceview will show you the coordinates of
the clicked point in physical units (mm) instead of indices.

In general, whenever you need to convert between one an the other, you
can use the methods:

     image->TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint( index, point );

     image->TransformPhysicalPointToIndex( point, index );