[Insight-users] convert between the point position in GLSliceView and index in the image

Sajendra N sajendra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:37:13 EST 2008

Luis,

Can you please elaborate on when one should use the methods you
mentioned, and one when should use:
   image->TransformContinuousIndexToPhysicalPoint (index, point);
   image->TransformPhysicalPointToContinuousIndex (point,  index);
I've found these methods more useful for my purposes, but the
documentation is lacking on when to use one and the other.

Thank you