[Insight-users] Attribute opening in 3D images

David Pastor david.pastor at die.upm.es
Mon Dec 22 08:11:06 EST 2008

Well, i took a look at "Label objetc representation and manipulation with
ITK".

I guess the output of the AreaOpeningImageFilter is an itk:Image. So I need
a filter to obtain a Label Image (itk::Image) from the output of the area
opening filter and then use a LabelImage to LabelMap or LabelCollection
filter to keep moving with a LabelObject representation of the connected
components.

David