[Insight-users] ITK 3.6 : Serial Transformations

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat Feb 2 14:44:18 EST 2008

Hi Ruppert,

The problem seem to be the lack of reviews for those articles - in
fact, it seem to be a major problem of the insight journal: the users
are not contributing enough *reviews* to make the process work properly.

So I think you're right: you should think about posting a review, both
to speed up the inclusion process, and to enhance the contributions by
giving some advices to the authors, or by reporting some problems you
may have had.

You can check the reviews already there to see that there are not all
really long. Clearly, a short review is better than no review.
Potential reviewers should be less shy on the insight journal :-)

Regards,

Gaëtan