[Insight-users] Orientedmage and CMake

gabri tartuz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:38:39 EST 2008

Dear Luis,

I've read all the mails that comes in my box in those days related with
this topics.

I'm having that problem because i need to register some DICOM images to
an Atlas.

Now I'm trying your suggestion compiling the ITK with the
ITK_USE_ORIENTED_DIRECTION variable set to ON but my CMakeLists.txt
doesn't expone that variable.

I've compiled the Itk-3.4.0 from CVS sources on two linux machines.

Why my CMake do not have that option? I have to write it manually by myself?

Sorry for the (maybe) stupid question but i can't find any suggestions
in internet.

thank you all

Best Reguards,
Gabriele