[Insight-users] Re: Orientedmage and CMake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Feb 5 09:24:54 EST 2008

Hi Gabri,

1) You should use the CVS version of ITK, not ITK 3.4,
    in order to obtain this functionality in a reliable way.

    We will release ITK 3.6 soon, and that will provide
    a stable platform with this functionality included.

2) The CMake Option

           ITK_USE_ORIENTED_IMAGE_DIRECTION

    is an "Advanced" option.

    If you are in Windows, you need to click on the
    checkbox that CMake offers at the top-right corner,
    and then scroll down the list of options.

    If you are in Linux, type "t" to toggle between
    standard and Advanced options. Then use the "/"
    key, as a shortcut for searching for a string
    (like the Vim or vi command).

Please let us know if you find any problems with
the registration.

BTW: You should consider posting the results (good or bad)
      of your registration, as a technical report to the
      Insight Journal.