[Insight-users] Segmentation fault reading an Analyze file

Wed Feb 6 12:04:29 EST 2008

I see no reason to keep the AnalyzeImageIO library around; the NIfTI
library does a good job of reading Analyze files. itkNiftiImageIO
would need 2 characters added in CanReadFile and CanWriteFile.

The only thing this would break is any code that instantiates an
instance of AnalyzeImageIO and assigns it to a reader.  I believe
there are Analyze tests that do that.