[Insight-users] Segmentation fault reading an Analyze file

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:21:46 EST 2008

Kent,

We can still keep the AnalyzeImageIO class. It would end up being a subclass
of NiftiImageIO. We have done before with DicomImageIO. We cannot remove the
AnalyzeImageIO class. As you said, it will break code in the ITK installed
base.

We're too close to a release to do this now. I'll enter a bug.

Bill