[Insight-users] DOG

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Feb 6 18:14:34 EST 2008

Hi Jewel,

What values of Sigma did you used for each one of Gaussian Filters ?

Are you using the SmoothingRecursiveGaussianImageFilter or the
plain RecursiveGaussianImageFilter ?

Can you post in a public web site a screenshot of the input image
that you want to process, and a screenshot of the output that you
are getting ?