[Insight-users] problem with registering a sequence of images

chunfang wang wchunfang at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:21:27 EST 2008

there is a sequence of images, what I want to do is to take the first one as
the reference, warp the second one using registration, then take the warped
second image as the new referece image to register the third one, and it
goes on like this

the processe goes well when registering the original second image using the
first image as refernce,
but when the registed second image was used as the reference image to
register the third image in the sequence, the result turns wrong.
the result image is very small, the

I wonder whether the image created by the ITK registration has some
difference
can someone help me to find the problem, I get confused about this problem

thanks

chunfang