[Insight-users] Re: CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:02:07 EST 2008

Hi again,

I will answer my own question as the workaround is far simpler than i
thought.  Set the ITK_NO_LIBRARY_DEPENDS to 1.  Then set up a list of
libraries to link to in my CMakeLists.txt with all the libraries
listed as debug and optimized versions, and TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES
that.  A little tedious, as it seems the list of system libraries
varies from platform to platform, but i only need to do it once. Seems
to work so far.

I guess its still a little imperfect, in that the itk cmake files are
a little wrong, but i dont know if its serious enough to worry about.

Sorry for the email noise,
Rupert