[Insight-users] DataRepresentation

mostafa charmi mostafa.charmi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:17:20 EST 2008

Hi all,

I run examples from "itk software guide" in visual c++ 2008. I have very
funny and simple problem that I do not know how to solve.
I started to run the  examples of chapter 4 named "DataRepresentation" from
"itk software guide". For example, let's talk about image2 a example that is
about reading an image from a file. I could not debug the example from itk
tree, but I could run it in command line with the  specific file (test.png).The
problem is  that i do not know how I can see the effect of running this
example. i mean i can read the pixel values and display some region of it
and so on. I know it's silly, but I will appreciate if you could help me.

Bests...

Mostafa