[Insight-users] DataRepresentation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 23 20:46:00 EST 2008

Hi Mostafa,

You are doing just fine.
The examples in DataRepresentation do not produce any "visible" effect.

They are really intended to provide you with a feeling on how you
can write simple ITK code. You simply should "read" the source code.

If you want to move into more interesting examples, please move to the
"Examples/Filtering" subdirectory, where we actually read an image,
process it with a filter and write the output to a file.

        Note that, there is *NO VISUALIZATION* at all in ITK.

If you want to see the outcome of the filters you may want to use your
favorite image viewer. Or you can also download the ITK ImageViewer

http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/InsightApplicationsBin/
http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/InsightApplicationsBin/ImageViewer.exe