[Insight-users] Reg Executing a program which uses ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 23 19:55:44 EST 2008

Hi Chitra,

1) What operating system are you using ?

2) What program did you build ?
    Did you take it from InsightApplications ?
    Did you take it from Insight/Examples ?

Most introductory ITK programs will NOT have a GUI,
and are expected to be run from the command line.
(e.g. an MS-DOS window, or a Cygwin shell, or a
  Unix shell).

Please give us more details about your program
so we can provide you with more helpful guidance.