[Insight-users] Reg Executing a program which uses ITK

Chitra Ramanathan chitra.conics at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:04:55 EST 2008

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 and Windows Vista Operating System. I
have a program which does filtering of images that uses ITK. The steps that
I followed to build is as follows. I used CMake tool to build the
InsightToolkit package and then tried building my program with the same
CMake tool. Then if i execute it using Visual Studio 6.0 I am getting so
many link errors. I even tried the same for the examples inside the
InsightToolkit package. I am getting the same kind of errors.  Kindly let me
know if the steps that I follow are correct.

Thanks!

--Chitra