[Insight-users] PEER-REVIEW

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 29 10:07:43 EST 2008

   "There is no authority who decides what is a good idea.
    We have lost the need to go to an authority to find out
    whether an idea is true or not. We can read an authority
    and let him suggest something; we can try it out an find
    out if it is true or not. If it is not true, so much the
    the worse -- so the 'authorities' lose some of their
    'authority'."

                             Richard Feynman
                             "The Meaning of It All"

--------