[Insight-users] ResampleImageFilter Problem!

Yingli Lu yinglilu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:04:14 EST 2008

Hi Frank,

I used "windows picture and fax viewer"  to open it.
It seems that there should be a transformation that transform from image
coordinate( origin at the upper left corner, x increasing to the right, y
increasing to the bottom) to physical coordiante. Tthen, the
ResampleImageFilter can use. Am I right?

Thank you,

On Jan 23, 2008 4:42 PM, <frankmiller at jhmi.edu> wrote:

> Ying,
>
> What program are you using to view the image? Many image viewing
> programs have the convention of placing the origin at the upper left
> corner, x increasing to the right, y increasing to the bottom.
>
> Frank
>
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 04:28:23PM -0500, Yingli Lu wrote:
> > Can anybody help me with this problem:
> >
> > I just ran the example of "Examples/Filtering/ResampleImageFilter.cxx"
> at
> > section 6.9.4 in the Userguide
> >
> > But I can't get the same result of Figure 6.40  in the Userguide (where,
> the
> > origin is at the lower left corner of the input image, and X coordinate
> is
> > horizontal to the right, Y coordinate is vertical to the up direction).
> >
> > My result seems to be based on a different coordinate: the origin is at
> the
> > upper left corner, and X coordinate is horizontal to the right, Y
> coordinate
> > is vertical to the down direction).
> >
> > Example code is wrong or Userguide is wrong?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Ying

Yingli Lu
GE Canada