[Insight-users] ResampleImageFilter Problem!

frankmiller at jhmi.edu frankmiller at jhmi.edu
Thu Jan 24 11:32:36 EST 2008

Ying,

The "windows picture and fax viewer" is only displaying the pixel array.
It does not take into consideration the origin, spacing, or direction.

The geometry of the itk::Image class can be confusing at first.  Keep
reading the user guide and playing with the examples. In particular, see
figure 4.1 on page 40.

Good luck,

Frank