[Insight-users] Cannot open include file 'itkimage.h'

mostafa charmi mostafa.charmi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:24:32 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

Now, I am compiling and running examples in data representation section. I
followed the same steps which was said about "Hello World" for "image"
project. The problem is that Cmake does not show itk_lib path in its
configuration window and I can't find any way to add this missed term. The
configuration process proceeded without any error messages, but  when I
wanted to build project in Visual c++ 2008, the following error message was
displayed:

1>------ Build started: Project: Image1, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>Image1.cxx
1>..\..\..\..\..\..\Sources\InsightToolkit-
3.4.0\Examples\DataRepresentation\Image\Image1.cxx(36) : fatal error
C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'itkImage.h': No such file or directory
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\D\workspaces\insight-
itk3.4.0\projects\datarepresentation\image\binary\Image1.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm
"
1>Image1 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I will be thankful if you could tell me how to solve the problem.

Bests... Mostafa