[Insight-users] Problems with nifti File io and vector images.

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:32:33 EDT 2008

I've had success in writing out 3d multi-component images to nifti files
(3d images of diffusion tensors) and the nifti standard certainly
supports this. Perhaps the problem is caused by using a itkVectorImage
as opposed to an itkImage?

I've also noticed that the NiftiImageIO class implements a non-standard
format for writing out diffusionTensors. This bug i have a fix for. If
the VectorImage support is a bug I would be willing to try to tackle it
as well, with a bit of guidance :)

-Luke