[Insight-users] Problems with nifti File io and vector images.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 8 15:33:15 EDT 2008

Hi Luke,

Thanks for tracking this further.

Hans Johnson and Kent Williams (in cc) will probably be the best
qualified developers to illuminate us on the capabilities of the
Nifti format.

You may want to log a bug in the MANTIS bug tracker:

     http://public.kitware.com/Bug/my_view_page.php

just to make sure that we don't forget about the issue.

...and... of course if you are motivated, you are welcome to
join the "Adopt a bug" program,

    http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK_Adopt_a_Bug_Program

which will give you CVS write access to ITK and the opportunity
to contribute the bug fix directly to the repository.   :-)