[Insight-users] Deformable registration using Multilevel B-Spline

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 5 11:56:11 EDT 2008

Hi Nick,

Thanks for pointing out this new class.

The classes from your Insight Journal paper have been added to the
Code/Review directory.

The test was also moved to the Insight/Testing/Code/Review directory.

The input image that you provided with the Insight Journal submission
is a bit too large to be committed in the CVS Testing/Data/Input
directory.

Could you suggest a suitable input that we could construct on the fly,
or that may be already created by an existing test ?

Since this is for testing purposes, the ideal image should be very
small, but still interesting enough for validating that the filter
is working correctly.

   Thanks for any suggestions,

      Luis