[Insight-users] Deformable registration using Multilevel B-Spline

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 5 12:07:07 EDT 2008

Hi Ni,

The class that Nick Tustison contributed to the Insight Journal paper

                 http://hdl.handle.net/1926/140

is now available in the Insgight/Code/Review directory.

Please rerun CMake, go to the Advanced variables, and enable

                   ITK_USE_REVIEW

This will make the class available to you.

Please give it a try and let us know if you find any problems.