[Insight-users] Using image metric with identity transform.

Branislav Goga brano.goga at centrum.sk
Fri Jul 4 04:28:09 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I tried to use itk::MeanSquareImageToImage<> with itk::IdentityTransform<>.
When I will get the value, I call ::GetValue( ParametersType ) method, but
IdentityTransform has no parameters and when I try to get the array from
transform, I become exception "Subclasses should override this method".
Is there some clean way how to use this classes together? I can create
itk::FixedArray with zero values and set it into GetValue(), but it does not
look very clean.
Thanks for ideas,

regards
Brano