[Insight-users] Using image metric with identity transform.

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Fri Jul 4 05:48:49 EDT 2008

Hi Brano,

In case of the Identity transform the parameters don't matter, since it
has no parameters. When transforming points it will simply return the
input point, independent of parameters you set.
Therefore, you can pass any parameters to GetValue, you are not required
to do something like:

ParametersType parameters = identityTransform->GetParameters(); // this
will generate the exception
SSDmetric->GetValue( parameters );

Instead you can probably do:

ParametersType parameters( 0 );