[Insight-users] Using image metric with identity transform.

Branislav Goga brano.goga at centrum.sk
Fri Jul 4 06:09:35 EDT 2008

Thank you for reply, I can see the point, this is exactly the way how I do it
right now. But I think this is not clear design! Imagine you will proceed
transforms of different type at this point of your application, now you have
to check the type and switch. I think each class derived from
itk::Transform<> should fullfill this interface. Identity transform can
return itk::Array<> with 0 parameters, and everything will be ok. Can
anybody find better solution that presented, please write it down. I`m very
inquiring.