[Insight-users] Using image metric with identity transform.

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Fri Jul 4 06:20:15 EDT 2008

Hi Brano,

that sounds reasonable to me. Also the GetJacobian is overridden in the
IdentityTransform.

In this case we should also override the implementations of

SetFixedParameters
GetFixedParameters

and GetParameters as you suggested.

ITK developers, was there any reason not to override these functions for
the IdentityTransform?

Marius