[Insight-users] Using image metric with identity transform.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 4 16:52:20 EDT 2008

Hi Marius,

Since the IdentityTransform doesn't have any fixed nor varying
parameters, we just didn't figure out what could be a sensible
implementation of the methods

       SetFixedParameters()
       GetFixedParameters()
       GetJacobian()
       SetParameters()
       GetParameters()

Presumably we could have them all manage arrays of zero size...

Any suggestions for a reasonable implementation of these methods
are welcome,