[Insight-users] Using image metric with identity transform.

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Mon Jul 7 03:05:00 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

The Set-functions could be implemented similar to SetParameters(), so
empty:

virtual void SetParameters(const ParametersType &) {};
virtual void SetFixedParameters(const ParametersType &) {};

The Get-functions could indeed return zero-size arrays. Since the
identity transform has no parameters, this is what a user (should)
expect(s). Suggested implementation:

virtual const ParametersType& GetParameters(void) const
{
  return this->m_Parameters;
}

virtual const ParametersType& GetFixedParameters(void) const
{
  return this->m_FixedParameters;
}

The GetJacobian as it is.

And in the constructor:

this->m_Parameters = ParametersType( 0 );
this->m_FixedParameters = ParametersType( 0 );
this->m_Jacobian = JacobianType(0,0);

Note that the Jacobian should probably be changed from size
(NDimensions,1) filled with zeros, to a size (0,0).

With kind regards,

Marius