[Insight-users] Kappa Sigma Clipping typedef error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 5 13:25:51 EDT 2008

Hi Olkesandr,

This classes contributeed by Gaetan Lehmann have now been included
in the Insight/Code/Review directory in the main CVS trunk of ITK.

If you want to try the new versions, please do the following:

   1) Update your cvs Checkout
   2) Rerun CMake on the binary directory of ITK
   3) go to Advanced
   4) enable the variable ITK_USE_REVIEW
   5) configure and generate with CMake

You will find a test under

      Insight/Testing/Code/Review

that illustrates how you can set up the type of the output image.

   Please give it a try and let us know if you find any problems,