[Insight-users] Question on Examples

Mishali Naik mishali at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jul 8 13:49:08 EDT 2008

Hi all,
          I have setup InsightToolkit-3.6 on a machine running Solaris.
I want to now try running some examples on segmentation and
registration. I am wondering if anyone could point me to some
documentation on how the examples can be ran? And where are the input
files located in the source tree? For example, where is the input file
located which is needed to run lets say RegistrationExample3. I've gone
through the ITK Software Guide but it doesn't have information on how to
run the examples. thanks a lot.
- Mishali