[Insight-users] Question on Examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 8 16:05:26 EDT 2008

Hi Mishali,

Thanks for the clarification.

Since you are interested on the Image Registration examples,

please note that most of them will print a "Usage: " help
when you run them with not command line arguments.

Alternatively, you could look at the example source code

      [   That's the beauty of Open Source :-)   ]

and look for the places where we use "argv".

          Enlightenment should follow...

   Please let us know if you have any questions,