[Insight-users] MetaArray

Neil Weisenfeld weisen at crl.med.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:26:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,

During the course of looking for a simple, text-based matrix format
for use with ITK, I came across itkMetaArrayReader.  After a bit of
find/grep, it seems like MetaArray is part of MetaIO, however 1) there
seem to be no Doxygen directives in the source code (even a one-liner
of what it is would help avoid the find/grep dance) and 2) the
documentation for MetaIO doesn't include information about MetaArray
(e.g. http://www.itk.org/Wiki/MetaIO/Documentation ).

Am I correct that this is part of MetaIO and does anyone have the
format documentation?

Thanks,
Neil