[Insight-users] ReconstructionImageFilter problem with marker and mask image

David Dubois dubois at enst.fr
Thu Jul 10 04:45:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am new to ITK (using it through OTB).  I am trying to use the
ReconstructionByDilationImageFilter and get an error similar to this:
Marker image must be greater than Mask image.

I looked throughout the documentation and all I could get is that pixel
by pixel the marker image should be greater than the mask image.  What
does this mean exactly?  Pixel values? (ie: mask x,y = 100 so marker x,y
must be at least 101??).  Or is this type related? (ie: Marker is double
so mask should be float or int?).

Thank you for your help,

DD