[Insight-users] ReconstructionImageFilter problem with marker and mask image

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 07:00:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

I never liked this restriction, but it was in the original version so
I kept it. The algorithm in this version solves that issue implicitly.

Anyway, for reconstruction by dilation the mask must be greater than
equal to the marker, on a pixel by pixel basis. Usually the types will
be the same.

An easy way to deal with the problem is to generate the marker by
taking a pixel-wise min of the mask and the original marker image.