[Insight-users] How to change itk-type-deformation field to vtk-type-deformation field?

Kim, Eun Young eunyoung-kim at uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 11 12:30:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to insert demon's registration into pre-build module, which uses vtk transformation. I saw that it is possible to change itk b-spline transformation to vtk type transformation but I don't see how to do it with the demon's deformation field.

I need to convert the itk deformation field to vtk one so that I can apply the demon's registration to another vtk-type image.

Can Someone Help me with this?

Thanks!

Best,

Eun Young(Regina) Kim