[Insight-users] How to change itk-type-deformation field to vtk-type-deformation field?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jul 14 10:56:15 EDT 2008

Hi Kim,

VTK doesn't have B-Spline transforms.

Here are some potential options that you may want to consider:

A) from your ITK BSpline, you could generate a deformation field (image)
    save it as a .vtk image and give it to VTK to apply a warp in the VTK
    image that you want to deform.

or

B) you can convert the VTK image, that you want to deform, to an ITK
    image, and use the Resample image filter to deform the image.
    Then convert the resulting ITK image back to a VTK image.